Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Bucket List (perhaps someday starring Morgan Freeman)

I fully realize that the "bucket list" trend is becoming somewhat of a cliche, but I am taking mine very seriously. So here is my bucket list--slightly edited for the public--green ones completed.

Before I have a family
-Develop a habit of drinking enough water everyday
-Develop a regular exercise routine
-Learn a considerable amount of sign language
-Do a study abroad
-Learn to wear high heels with ease
-Become comfortable riding a bike around the city
-Do some cool henna thing 
-Become comfortable sewing clothing
-Learn to like whole wheat 
-Participate in some kind of study

Before I die
-Visit every inhabited continent
-Learn how to make sushi
-Learn how to knit
-Do something adventurous with my hair
-Become fluent in a foreign language
-Be able to play the Fantasie Impromptu by Chopin all the way through
-Own and pay off a house
-Maintain an attractive figure
-Meet one of my favorite celebrities (Tina Fey, Paul Simon, Matt Damon, Morgan Freeman, Dustin Hoffman, etc.)
-Feel comfortable eating at fancy restaurants
-Know off the top of my head how to make at least one dish for every course of a meal
-Go to New York 
-Own a pair of (real) sassy glasses
-Become proficient at styling hair
-Own all of my favorite books
-Spend a night in the Plaza Hotel


"But there was so much left on my bucket list. So many kinds of buckets I wanted to own." --Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment