Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Third graders are hilarious, part 4

As soon as I walked into the classroom, all the third graders started yelling my name. I thought I was just really popular, until they calmed down and they told me what was going on.

Valerie: MISS ANDERSON, THE CLASS HAMSTER IS DEAD!
McKayla: It died this morning.
Thomas: We only had it for four weeks.
Luke: He MIGHT be hibernating.
Teacher: He kept running and running on his wheel yesterday and we couldn't get him to stop, and this morning he was dead.
Zoe: It was my turn to take him home tomorrow.
Luke: He might be hibernating!
Thomas: Hamsters only hibernate in the wild!
Zoe: He was cold when we touched him!
Luke: He could still be hibernating!
Zoe: HAMSTERS DON'T HIBERNATE.

A moment of silence for Mr. Chubby Cheeks. Also, for the third graders' innocence.


"Pete, can you tell the bald eagle at the zoo to stop scaring me?"            -- Tracy


1 comment:

  1. I think that's my favorite story you've shared so far! (:

    ReplyDelete