Monday, January 2, 2012

My New Year's resolutions.

1. Develop healthy eating habits. Because I bought a scale at Ikea a couple weeks ago, and I can only hope that it's broken. Plan of Attack: Eating junk food only on the weekends, virtually eliminating soda, and buying more produce.

2. Actually learn how to study. Because I'm pretty sure I cheated or something this semester, and my classes turned out super easy. My homework was super easy, my finals week was super easy. So with a new 16-hour schedule for this semester, I am going to study before I watch 30 Rock, make my readings a priority, and visit the library regularly.

3. Begin learning Spanish again. Because I don't have enough room in my foreseeable schedule to take any foreign language classes, this summer I plan on purchasing Rosetta Stone and starting it. Unless you think I could make it through a South American study abroad only able to say the names of foods and school supplies. But I guess I'm only an elementary ed major, right?

4. Learn to knit. During the times when I'm not menstruating.


Liz: I'm telling you, this is my year. I feel like the show's going to be great and I'm very positive that I'm going to meet someone this year.
Jack: Women your age are more likely to get mauled at a zoo than get married.

1 comment:

  1. Just want to say that this is awesome. I'm pretty sure I don't know how to study either. My classes were always super easy, or I barely made it.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete